Why should I make any change to my current state of affairs?
This is the first question that comes up, especially if things are working fine for the organisation.
Here’s why we think you should work with us!
The most important reason is that we ensure our actions align with your business goals. We understand that this is the only way for us to have a long-term association with your organisation.
When you choose to work with us, your creative team gets industry experienced, hard-working creative professionals at a cost that helps you save a minimum of 20% per creative resource. Our professionals take on the grunt work from your creative production workflow leaving your in-house team free to focus on the core tasks such as creating effective marketing campaigns.
We undertake the managing of people (hiring, training, performance), and infrastructure (hardware, software, and office space) resulting in additional savings as well as a stress-free work environment for your team.
To be able to provide personalised services to all our clients, we do not accept more than three projects simultaneously.
Our professionals are available for full-time (8 productive hours a day excluding breaks) or part-time (4 productive hours a day excluding breaks). You can hire them on a monthly, biweekly, weekly or even on an hourly basis. You can hire them on project basis as well. This makes expanding your creative team super flexible for you.
We work 40 hours a week (Monday-Friday); 48 weeks a year -between 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM (Israel local time); 7.30 AM to 4.00 PM (Gibraltar local time); 6.30 AM to 3.00 PM (U.K. local time) - giving you full value for your money.
How do we operate?
One of our senior key persons will be your single point of contact when you choose to work with one or more of our resources.
Our typical process of handling any project is:-
- We will interact with your teammates to take job briefs and ask them queries, if any.
- Then we’ll send over a summary of the interaction by email to ensure complete clarity on the desired output from our team as well as the time frame and inputs required from your team at various stages.
- Our resources will start working on the tasks involved in the project. We will keep relevant teammates updated at various stages of the project and request their inputs as needed
- Once we receive the final approval from you on completion of the project as initially decided, we will close it.
- We will send all the original files of the approved projects to you.
- Our payment terms depend on the duration of our hiring period.
Want to try us out? Contact us and we will arrange for a no-obligation, free 1-week, trial* for you.
Do the factors such as ‘confidentiality of data’ or ‘control over the team’ make you hesitant to take that next step?
Please talk to us.
We assure you, we will address these issues as well as any others you may have, to your satisfaction.
*Terms & conditions apply